Cold Gold Brewing Instructions
We’ve chosen this blend of coffees to give you an awesome tasting experience as a cold brew!
We prefer brewing a Ready To Drink coffee instead of a concentrate, so here are some guidelines for getting started.
- Pure water, the purer the better, but then add a gram of Epsom Salt and a tiny bit of Baking Soda per Gal. (Just because it’s bottled don’t make it a low mineral content)
- Grind at the size that’s most consistent with your grinder. This is usually a normal drip grind.
- For a quart size brew start with a ratio of 1:13 and for a gal size start with a 1:16 ratio.
- Refrigerate while brewing (no need to agitate the brew)
- Brew for 12 hours (Glass jars are best)
- If your not consuming all the cold brew when done, we recommend to filter thru a paper filter before storing.
- Keep refrigerated
Roasted by Free Space Coffee
Did you love your coffee? Leave us a review below!
Explore the delicious world of small batch coffee at Roaster’s Marketplace.
At Roaster’s Marketplace we are determined to give our customers the best selection of small batch roasted to order coffee possible. That is why we have teamed up with over thirty small batch coffee roasters around the country. We strive to bring you the best specialty coffee available from roasters who you can get to know. But we focus on how the roasters are sourcing their coffee.
We work directly with small batch coffee roasters that responsibly source their coffee. Either directly from the farmer or cooperative or from coffee importers who follow our same ideas. Above all we believe quality specialty coffee starts at the farm. That is why these relationships are so important to us.
You can learn more about our roasters on their about page or by tuning in to the Common Grounds Podcast Meet Your Coffee Roaster series. This is a fun hour long weekly podcast/ live stream sponsored by Roaster’s Marketplace that you can find here.
Have you seen our amazing selection of coffee subscriptions? We offer many different subscriptions options. You are able choose from everything; like a bold dark roast with notes of dark chocolate and molasses to a third wave fruit bomb of blueberry and peaches. Explore the world of coffee through our Origins subscription, with a different single origin or farm traceable coffee every other week.
Don’t forget about our Roaster’s Marketplace memberships as well! A membership with get you free shipping on every order, discounts on merchandise, exclusive offers, and access to special limited access roasts. Sign up for a membership today!